Arrange to Pick Up a Load of Hay
Note: We sell and load hay by appointment only.
If you would like to pick up a load of hay, please complete the form below, call us at (541) 668-7658 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the following before arranging to pick up a load:
- Business hours: We are a farm, not a retail business. All loads must be prearranged. We prefer to schedule small loads (less than 10 ton) Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM or Saturday 8:00AM - 12:00PM.
- Confirmation: Your date/time to pick up a load is not scheduled until you receive confirmation by phone or email. We attempt to respond to all emails within 24 hours but response times may be longer during holidays and harvest.
- Payment: We accept payment in cash or credit card (note we charge a 3% convenience fee on all credit card transactions) at the time of pick up. We only accept checks from established customers. You must pay separately at the time of pick up for multiple loads--we do not accept prepayment.
- Minimum sale: We do not sell in quantities less than 1/2 ton (10-12 bales) per load. We charge an additional $0.50/bale on all loads less than 3 ton (less than 60-66 bales) and enclosed horse trailers.
- Loading: We will provide assistance, however, please plan to help load.
- Securing your load: You are responsible for your load when it leaves the farm. Please check that you have adequate straps/ropes to secure your load before arriving.